World Bank IP-DPG Benchmarks
Date: 6 Dec, 2020
|BenchMark Description||Status||Progress in 2020|
|To improve tax administration ARD issues a circular mandating e-filing for all large taxpayers and selected sectors in MTO and STO.||Achieved||Successfully completed. From the first day of FY1399, all the LTO registered Taxpayers (TPs) are using the e-filing service (mandatory). Seven sectors in MTO and STO are partially using these services on the mandatory basis, as well.|
|To facilitate e-payments, the ATS and APS are fully integrated and functional with ASYCUDA, SIGTAS, and the core banking system/DAB.||Achieved||1. DAB-ATS: The systems are now test and successfully integrated. ATS can now send us classified data of every single transaction.|
2. DAB-APS: ARD is now integrated with APS. We have also completed the testing phase, the certification of this integration has also been mutually signed.
The both systems will go live by the beginning of the new tax year.
|To support private sector development ARD will begin issuing digital tax clearance certificates which will be electronically transferred to ACBR for use in processing business licenses renewals.||Achieved||This integration is tested and completed.|
Details: The both ends (RSD & ACBR) has finalized and signed the MoU. This IP benchmark require three steps and two levels integration.
The steps are:
1. RSD integration with MOF archive: Completed
2. ACBR integration with MOIC archive: Completed
3. RSD integration with ACBR: Completed
The levels are:
1. Data Level: Which needs two ways (pull & push) API to be developed by both parties, which is completed.
2. Document Level: Documents among the systems will be transferred via FTP server through a secured connection instead of APIs as agreed between parties.
1. Each of these policy actions should be completed by Nov 15, 2020, latest, to fully disburse the associated tranches ($24 million per action). After that, the tranche value of delayed reforms declines by 10 percent per month, for six months.
2. All of these policy actions were completed by RSD before Nov 15, 2020. The evidence and supporting documents have also been sent to the World Bank prior to the deadline.
For previous year 2019 World Bank benchmarks please click here.