• +93 1000
  • info.ard@mof.gov.afOUR TAX-OUR COUNTRY-OUR FUTURE
    پښتو | دری

    Announcement of Exemption from Tax Penalties

    According to Article Twelve of the implementing statute of the 1398 fiscal year’s budget, in order to support and encourage taxpayers to increase their compliance with tax law for smooth and timely collection of tax, those taxpayers who didn’t settle their taxes from (1396-1381) fiscal years, can settle their taxes by paying 15% additional tax in lieu of (1396-1381) fiscal years taxes till end of 1398 fiscal year and remaining 85% will be exempt.

    Therefore, all taxpayers are requested to take this opportunity by referring to tax offices in Kabul in provinces as soon as possible.